Creativity is a core competency for leaders and managers and a crucial component of the innovation equation. Creativity requires whole-brain thinking; right-brain imagination, artistry and intuition, plus left-brain logic and planning. This forms the basis of strategic planning, team development, operation excellence and customer satisfaction.
1. IBM Global CEO study identifies ‘Creativity’ as the single most important leadership competency for seeking path in increased business complexity
2. The Wall Street Journal reports that creativity course at GE resulted in 60% increase in patentable concepts
3. Organizations led by creative leaders have a higher success rate in innovation, employee engagement, change management, OD and renewal.
4. KPMG Global survey 2016 reveals – 93% CEO say innovation is in their top agenda
Organizations led by creative leaders have a higher success rate in innovation, employee engagement, change and renewal. Generating fresh solutions to problems, and the ability to create new products, processes or services for a changing market – are part of the intellectual capital that gives organization, its competitive edge.
1-day workshop on CREATIVITY by Vikas Chawda is organized at Ahmedabad Management Association (AMA) Ahmedabad on 05.10.17.
Unleash your ‘Creative Potential’ and ignite new ideas to realize your dreams and solve your problems innovatively! Develop the mind-set, skillsets and toolsets for creativity for your business, profession, career and personal life. Learn creative techniques you can apply immediately at your work to help you innovate more effectively.
Individual & group creativity games, Creativity tools & techniques, Experiential learning techniques, Creativity videos, Real life stories and more…
Who should attend?
Business Leaders, senior & middle managers, executives, social leaders
Sales, Marketing, HR, IT, Finance, Design, R&D, Production, QC, SCM
Entrepreneurs, Start-ups, Consultants, Teachers, Artists, House-makers
Anyone willing to learn and apply creativity in daily life
1. Learn to ‘Think out of Box’ and enhance problem solving skills
2. Overcome work-related barriers by seeing them in new light & breaking rules
3. Generation & treatment of new ideas and converting them into innovation
4. Setting up creativity process in teams and fostering culture of innovation
5. See everything around you through the eyes of a transformer
6. Personal action agenda – roadmap for implementation
Workshop design and contents:
1. Demystifying creativity and learn ‘Whole-Brain Thinking Approach’
2. Test your CQ (Creativity Quotient)
3. Thinking patterns – critical, creative, in-box and ‘Out of Box’
4. ThinkC2D – from Creativity to Design Thinking
5. Learn, apply and implement latest creativity tools, techniques and processes
6. Paradigm shift – from business as usual to sustainable profitable business
Faculty: Vikas Chawda (BE, MBA) Corporate Trainer
‘Innovation Expert’ and ‘Business Coach’ with 27 years of experience at world-class MNCs, Vikas is a founder of Quantum Leap. His forte is in innovation, Sales & Marketing, Business Strategies, Leadership and Organization Development (OD). He has trained 18000 professionals in 400+ workshops at leading corporates in India and abroad. He is on ‘Jury Panel’ for reputed Business Excellence Awards e.g. SWITCH, E&Y, FGI, FOKIA. He is a part of international, national, state and city initiatives on innovation and also on the Board of Universities for innovation and entrepreneurship. He was a special invitee at prestigious Kellogg Global Innovation Conference 2015 at USA. Won innovation award for India in Russia. He was invited as a speaker on innovation at USA by TiE, world’s largest entrepreneurship organization and by University of Texas, USA.