Come with your challenge and generate new ideas instantaneously! This expert-led hands-on workshop empowers you ‘How to Think out of Box’. Learn deliberate techniques to stimulate new ideas to improve efficiency & productivity, spot new opportunities for business growth and enhance creativity & innovation for personal & professional success.
Why ‘Thinking out of Box’ (TOB) is so important today?
1. IBM Global CEO study identifies ‘TOB & Creativity’ as the single most important leadership competency for seeking path in increased complexity
2. KPMG Global Survey 2016 reveals – 93% CEO say innovation is in their top agenda
3. The Wall Street Journal reports that TOB & creativity course at GE resulted in 60% increase in patentable concepts
4. TOB training and problem solving models at HP, 3M, IBM, Boeing showed ROI $ 20 against an investment of $1
1. Generate new ideas quickly and enhance your problem solving skills
2. Convert ‘crazy’ ideas into ‘productive’ ideas – rejuvenate product-line & branding
3. Exemplify creative leadership and innovate talent management
4. From ‘Best Practice’ to ‘Next Practice’ – establish culture of innovation
5. Learn, apply and implement TOB tools, techniques and processes
6. Paradigm shift – from business as usual to sustainable profitable business
7. Personal action agenda – develop your roadmap for implementation
Workshop design and contents:
1. Thinking patterns – critical, creative, ‘in-box’ and ‘out of box’
2. ‘ThinkC2D’ – from Creative to Design Thinking
3. ‘Stage-Gate Model’ – treatment of ideas to innovation launch pad
4. Setting up TOB process in teams and enhancing value creation
5. ‘TOB @ 4 Innovation Zones’ for Market Growth Strategy
6. Building on undiscovered customer insights for sustainable business growth
Who should attend?
Business Leaders, senior & middle managers, executives, social leaders
Sales, Marketing, HR, IT, Finance, Design, R&D, Production, QC, SCM
Entrepreneurs, Start-ups, Consultants, Teachers, House-makers
Anyone willing to learn and develop this skill
Faculty: Vikas Chawda (BE, MBA – Corporate Trainer)
‘Innovation Expert’ and ‘Business Coach’ with 27 years of experience at world-class MNCs, Vikas is a founder of Quantum Leap. His forte is in innovation, Sales & Marketing, Business Strategies, Leadership and Organization Development (OD). He has trained 18000 professionals in 400+ workshops at leading corporates in India and abroad. He is on ‘Jury Panel’ for reputed Business Excellence Awards e.g. SWITCH, E&Y, FGI, FOKIA. He is a part of international, national, state and city initiatives on innovation and also on the Board of Universities for innovation and entrepreneurship. He was a special invitee at prestigious Kellogg Global Innovation Conference 2015 at USA. Won innovation award for India in Russia. He was invited as a speaker on innovation at USA by TiE, world’s largest entrepreneurship organization and by University of Texas, USA.
Date: 9th June 2017
Time: 9 am to 5 pm
Venue: Royal Orchid, Akota, Vadodara
Fee: Rs. 2500/- per person inclusive of service tax. Fee includes course material, certification, lunch and refreshment. Cheque should be in name of ‘Quantum Leap’.
Registration: Please send nominations at www.quantum-leap.net.in